In accordance with Covid guidelines, there have been changes made to the way we operate to accommodate our clients in attending a leisure centre facility and appointments a long with receiving on going support during their intervention. These include the following:
- All changes and requirements aligning with Covid guidelines to our service will be communicated to you before you attend the appointment at your chosen centre for your intervention with considerations to your needs and requirements. Communication will be constant throughout your intervention by the facilitator as local advice and guidance to remain Covid secure may change.
- Please attend the leisure centre dressed appropriately for your activity
- Healthwise facilitators to wear PPE in each appointment and you are to wear a face mask when attending your appointment unless exempt due to health/medical condition.
- Accessibility for activities at the centre will need to be booked via the Better App or website.
- Please do not attend the leisure centre or appointment if you are experiencing symptoms related to Covid19. Further information at local testing site
Healthwise introduces individuals to the benefits of physical activity in order to help reduce risk factors for chronic disease and manage existing medical conditions. The programme is designed to encourage people of all abilities to become and remain more physically active, helping to increase fitness levels and improve health and well-being.Healthwise provides a welcoming, Covid secure, affordable and accessible service to those attending our centres.