From 27th November Better, Gosling Sports Park will be cashless, here are some of the things you need to know:
- QUESTION – Why are you now cashless?
ANSWER – Lengthy waiting times is one of the main concerns raised in our customer satisfaction surveys and this move will cut the queues which build up when people make cash payments
- QUESTION – I don’t carry my debit or credit card with me?
ANSWER – you’re able to buy an e-voucher or top up a prepaid gift card online at http://www.better.org.uk/giftcard
- QUESTION – I only have cash, what are my options?
ANSWER – You’re currently able to top up a gift card at our main reception, however please note this will only be an option until 27/11/17
- QUESTION – Will the whole Leisure Centre be cashless soon?
ANSWER – Yes. The whole centre will be cashless from 27/11/17
- QUESTION – I give my child £5 for lunch money, what can I do now?
ANSWER – You can buy e-vouchers or top gift cards online at http://www.better.org.uk/giftcard this will give you piece of mind and the ability to control their spending
- QUESTION – What are the main benefits of being a cashless facility?
ANSWER – Being a cashless facility provides a safer environment for both staff and customers, furthermore as a Business it reduces cash handing costs, cash collections and improves revenue protection
- QUESTION – What is the minimum amount I can top up a gift card or e-voucher online?
ANSWER – Minimum top required is £1
DID YOU KNOW?
- Many business are now adopting a cashless payment model, companies such as British Airways, Apple and many City based café’s and restaurants only accept cashless payments
If there are any specific customer questions, please contact: gosling.enquires@GLL.org