Find a Legs, Bums and Tums Class Near Me
Local Legs, Bums and Tums Classes
Level: All abilities | Calories burned: 300/hr
Tone up and feel good at a Legs, Bums and Tums (LBT) class. Packed full of moves that will work and strengthen your body, LBT classes continue to be a popular choice for getting you active on a weekly basis. From squats and lunges for your legs to stomach crunches and back raises, work out your whole body to music, and meet a bunch of new people.
What are the benefits of Legs, Bums and Tums classes?
Target and tone those wobbly bits at a Legs, Bums and Tums class near you. Here's why you should try this popular choice from our huge range of fitness classes:
- Maintain a healthy weight - LBT is a low impact, aerobic workout which gets your heart pumping, burns calories and contributes to maintaining a healthy weight when done regularly
- Build stamina - you'll be working on your cardio so you'll be able to stay active for longer
- Tone your body - as the name suggests, the class focuses on those areas where fat is hard to shift. All the exercises are created to tone up your tummy, bum and thighs
- Increase flexibility and coordination - no two exercises are the same, so you'll work on your flexibility and coordination
- Reduce stress and build confidence - hard day? A LBT workout will have you moving to the music, releasing endorphins (feel-good hormones) and better physically and mentally
- Stay motivated - meet new people and become a regular part of a LBT class
What to bring to a Legs, Bum and Tums class?
Comfort is key to enjoying the class, so please wear breathable clothing such as a lightweight t-shirt, leggings and a sports bra (if you're a woman). You want to be able to move and stretch with ease. Plus bring a bottle of water to class with you – you can fill this up for free around the centre. You may also want to consider taking a towel in case you sweat.