Why choose Better Health UK membership?
Work out when you want across the UK with the Better Health UK membership. Enjoy the flexibility of a membership that will offer you access to every gym, swimming pool and fitness class at over 200 Better centres, without any extra costs.
Ideal for anyone who works or travels across the country on a regular basis and with so many centres to choose from, you’ll be able to keep up with your fitness routine wherever your travels take you.
As a Better Health UK* member, you'll benefit from the following:
- Inclusive access to over 200 Better gyms offering cardio, resistance, functional, weight and stretch zones.
- Inclusive access to all indoor and outdoor swimming pools including Olympic-sized pools and lidos.
- Inclusive access to full fitness class programme at any Better centre.
- Inclusive access to our Health Suites, including saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis, at all Better centres (where available)*
- Inclusive access to squash, badminton and table tennis within your home area (where available, one court booking per member per day).*
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts.
- Inclusive Access to an online Health Library of eBooks and eAudio resources.
- Inclusive access to Give it a Go - a 6-week support programme with certified instructors including a Give it a Go Induction and Final Assessment.
- 7-day priority advanced booking online or via the Better UK app
- Access to free WIFI in Better centres.
- Ability to pay annually or by a rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility.
- Up to 30% off other activities and services.
*Some exclusions apply, check here for details. Facility access subject to availability, refer to home centre and individual location page for facility listings. Health Suite excludes access to Spa Experience.Join now
More information on Better Health memberships
What is a Give it a Go Programme?
Give it A Go is a 6 week programme designed to support you develop a strategy to become more physically active. Once you've joined you will be invited to book a Give it a Go Induction with a Fitness Instructor, who will help you to explore your confidence and motivation for being active. You'll receive an individually tailored physical activity action plan which will include the opportunity to try a number of different activities. During the 6 week programme, you will be able speak to the instructors during the Ask the Instructor gym sessions.
At the end of the 6 week programme, you will be encouraged to complete a Give it a Go Final Assessment. During this session, the Fitness Instructor will ask for feedback on the activity plan and evaluate the goals originally set. You'll get a chnace to discuss any barriers which have been encountered over the past 6 weeks. You'll feel motivated and encouraged to continue becoming physically active.More about Gym Inductions available