Last updated 8th April 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to change in line with the Executive's guidelines.
What you need to know: outdoor activities from 12th April
The following locations in Belfast will be offering outdoor activities from Monday 12th April.
Note: Outdoor sports facilities reopen for training and organised group activities (affiliated clubs only)
- Ballysillan Leisure Centre (outdoor pitches)
- Brook Leisure Centre (outdoor pitches exclusing cages, outdoor fitness classes)
- Girdwood Community Hub (outdoor pitches)
- Lisnasharragh Leisure Centre (outdoor fitness classes)
- Indoor Tennis Centre and Ozone (outdoor pitches)
- Olympia Leisure Centre (outdoor pitches)
- Whiterock Leisure Centre (outdoor pitches)
Further information including timetables, activity pricing, directions and parking access (where available) will be available by clicking on the name above.
Upon arrival for your outdoor activity, please follow all Covid-secure measures to keep yourself and others safe. Please change at home and be training ready, as changing room and shower access is not available. Advance online and app bookings will only be accepted to manage the number of customers within the facility at any one time. Sanitising materials will be available to use.
- Re-opening indoor activities safely
- How to pre-book activities
- Membership Information and enquiries
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are thrilled to be welcoming you back safely. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.