Last updated 3 September 2021
What you need to know
In line with the NI Executive's easing of restrictions, customers can expect the following at their centre from Monday 6th September:
- Face coverings are a legal requirement and must be worn in all areas, apart from when you are exercising.
- Social distancing measures are still in place and should be observed.
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets and showers will be open and in use for all customers.
- Capacity restrictions are still in place to keep you safe.
- Thermal spas (steam rooms and saunas) will re-open with reduced capacity. Regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and members. To find out more about our continued commitment your health and wellbeing click here.
Use our centre finder to find your nearest location, available activities and pricing, timetables, directions and parking availability.
- Hygiene and cleanliness: Our high cleanliness and hygiene procedures include increased cleaning schedules, as well as readily available and accessible hand sanitisation points.
- Increased ventilation: We’ve increased the delivery of fresh air into indoor activity spaces to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Where larger activity space is available, (including sports halls, pitches and tennis courts) leisure centres may run activities in these locations.
- Pre booked sessions: To ensure you don’t have to queue on arrival, we encourage you to book your activity in advance, either online or via the Better UK app. Staggered start times will continue to minimise contact between people entering and exiting our locations and you will need to scan your membership or booking reference barcode (via card or the Better UK app) to enter.
- Play your part: From cleaning your equipment before and after use, respecting the personal space of others and staying home if you feel unwell, everyone has a part to play in keeping each other safe.
- Safety in our leisure centres
- How to pre-book activities
- Why your membership matters
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre