What is Mindfulness?
It is a form of meditation whereby our attention is focused on an object. Practices involve directing your attention to sounds, sight, smells, sensations and thought.
What are the benefits of Mindfulness?
- You'll find your immunity is stronger so you'll be sick less often and for a shorter period of time
- Your digestion will improve
- The quality of your sleep will also improve as will your cognitive functions – including memory, concentration, and creative imagination
- Levels of irritability, impatience, anxiety and depression will decrease
- More harmonious relationships
- Enhanced levels of happiness and wellbeing
- Increase oxygen and blood flow
To book make sure you download the BetterUK App or click the link below to login and book.