Let's Get Belfast Fitter
Whether you're new to physical activity or want to improve your fitness, we're asking people across Belfast to join us for the Belfast Fitness Challenge. By signing up, you'll receive
- A FREE month long city-wide Better Health membership
- A full body fitness test using the latest FitQuest technology
- A tailored work out and nutrition plan from our expert fitness team
How to Sign up for the Belfast Fitness Challenge
Submit your details in the Sign Up form below or alternatively click the link here. If you are successful, we will contact you to confirm your participation.
Your results will be emailed directly to your inbox for you to keep. We will store your results to help our fitness teams create a tailored work out plan to help you improve your fitness.
Your month long FREE Better Health membership will be activated for you to use in our gyms, pools, fitness classes and racquet courts
You will be asked to come back for a further FitQuest test to record your results
What is a FitQuest?
FitQuest is a state of the art way to measure your fitness. The quick and straightfroward test is carried out on a specially designed kiosk in the gym.
It provides easy to understand measurements of key metrics such as weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), hydration levels and muscle percentage which will be mailed directly to you private inbox.
FitQuest is available at the following locations:
Terms and conditions - Free month's membership
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is open to 500 Belfast residents only (those currently residing at a Belfast postcode), aged 18 years and over, except employees of GLL.
- This offer excludes current members of any Better leisure centres or gyms in Belfast within the last 3 months.
- To sign up for the Belfast Fitness Challenge, you are required to complete all fields of information in the sign up form on the www.better.org.uk/get-fitter-belfast page. The registration period is between 00:01 on 22nd September 2021 and 17:00 on 24th October.
- Successful participants are required to take a FitQuest fitness test at one of four Better location in Belfast between 8th November 2021 to 14th November 2021. The locations are Better Gym Belfast, Andersonstown Leisure Centre, Lisnasharragh Leisure Centre and Olympia Leisure Centre.
- There are a limited number of places available.
- Each participant will receive a FREE month long city-wide health and fitness membership valid for use in any of the Better locations across Belfast. Memberships are valid from 8th November 2021 to 12th December 2021. More information on memberships can be found at https://www.better.org.uk/terms. Memberships entitle the user to access gym, swimming, fitness classes and racquets.
- Participants must agree to return to complete a second FitQuest test once the free membership has finished. These will be carried out between the 6th December and 12th December 2021.
- Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, delayed or misdirected as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters relating to the offer is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the claimant from participation in the offer if the claimant fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- By participating, you agree to taking part in publicity activity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion.