Why choose Better Health Senior membership?
If you're 66 and over, you can get active in our gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes, at a competitive price in your chosen Better Leisure Centre. From walking football to aqua aerobics classes for senior members, your local leisure centre holds specific sessions for you. You’ll also be able to meet new friends at our regular senior clubs, run by many of our centres across the UK. Stay active and social at any age, and bring it to Better thanks to our Better Health Senior membership.Join now
As a Better Health Senior member, you can take advantage of a number of benefits at your local Better Centre* including:
- Inclusive access to the gym offering cardio, resistance, functional, weight and stretch zones
- Inclusive access to swimming pool
- Inclusive access to full fitness class programme
- Inclusive access to our Health Suites, including saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis, at selected centres (where available)
- Inclusive access to Better at Home – an online library of over 1,500 on-demand fitness classes and workouts
- Inclusive Access to an online Health Library of eBooks and eAudio resources
- Inclusive access to Give it a Go - a 6-week support programme with certified instructors
- 7-day priority advanced booking online or via the Better UK app
- Access to free WIFI in Better centres
- Ability to pay annually or by a rolling monthly Direct Debit with no contract for added flexibility
- Up to 30% off other activities and services.
- Access to refer a friend scheme
If you don't want to be restricted by access to a single centre only, choose a Better Health Membership and when joining select the option giving you access to the local area.
*Facility access subject to availability, refer to home centre and individual location page for facility listings. Health Suite excludes access to Spa Experience. Note minimum age eligibility of 66 applies, please check the membership criteria on the join site for more detailed information.Join Now