Last updated 6th August 2021
Please note: Information and dates are subject to the Welsh government's roadmap out of lockdown and may change without notice.
What you need to know
Following the Welsh government's announcement on the ease of restrictions in Wales, customers can expect the following changes:
- Face coverings are a legal requirement and must be worn in all areas, apart from when you are exercising
- Lockers, changing rooms, toilets and showers will be open and in use for all customers.
- Capacity levels on activities will increase.
- Cafés, communal and spectator spaces will re-open.
Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and members. To find out more about our continued commitment your health and wellbeing click here.
Use our centre finder to find your nearest location, available activities and pricing, timetables, directions and parking availability.
- Safety in our leisure centres
- How to pre-book activities
- Why your membership matters
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
We are thrilled to have welcomed so many people back to activities they love. We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.