Last updated 6th January 2022
Please note: Information and dates are subject to the Welsh government and may change without notice.
What you need to know
Following the latest Welsh Government announcement on increased restrictions, the below will come into effect in all our leisure centres across Cardiff from 6am Sunday 26th December 2021.
All measures have the aim of complying with Government regulations and to keep our customers and staff safe:
- Face coverings are a legal requirement and must be worn in all areas, apart from when you are exercising
- Measures to ensure 2m social distancing will be in place inside our centres and during all activities
- There will be one way systems inside the centres, please look out for and read all in centre signage to help direct you through our centres
- Measures will be in place to prevent groups of people gathering in the same space, therefore, spectating of children’s swimming lessons will no longer be allowed during this time
- Limited showers will be available
- Children attending swim lessons at Llanishen Leisure Centre will be required to attend pool ready.
Our primary focus will always be the health and wellbeing of both our staff and members. To find out more about our continued commitment your health and wellbeing click here.
Use our centre finder to find your nearest location, available activities and pricing, timetables, directions and parking availability.
- Safety in our leisure centres
- How to pre-book activities
- Why your membership matters
- Lessons and courses information
- Sign up online
- Help Centre
We will continue to provide members with access to Better At Home virtual workouts via the Better UK app and online, so you can continue to work out at home if you wish.